We are AMANDLA, a NGO from South Africa and Berlin, that aims to change the life of young people through football.
In order to support the implementation of the first Safe-Hub® in Germany, we are looking for an intern to assist management in the Berlin office in the fields of event management, program development, public relations, fundraising and grant administration. The intern will be mainly responsible for assisting management with workshops, development process of educational football programmes. Additionally, the intern will support the marketing department by managing the organisation’s social media platforms as well as assisting in fundraising and grant proposals.
Duration: 3 to 6 months.
Commencement date: as soon as possible.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
• Student with a background in education, communication, sport science, political or social science
• Proficient in English and German
• Advanced computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong writing abilities in both English and German
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Strong administrative abilities
• Keen interest in the nonprofit sector and a desire to improve the lives of young people.