Established in 1997, FRAME is the world’s leading media brand for interior-design professionals.
Our vision is that meaningful spaces enable people to work, shop, relax and live better, making them happier and healthier. It’s our mission to empower spatial excellence by connecting talented designers to visionary clients and the best makers.
Are you an interior and object design enthusiastic with a passion for writing and storytelling? Are you an unapologetic social media junkie? Have you always wondered who writes those newsletters that stand out in your inbox and demand to be read? The Frame editorial team is looking for someone who gripped their screen and shouted YES! THAT’S ME! to these questions. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Researching and collecting material for articles, both online and for Frame magazine
• Writing short articles
• Updating Frame’s social media channels
• Preparing email communications such as newsletters and press releases in the most engaging format
• Attending and contributing to weekly editorial meetings
• Updating the online database on back issues
• Compiling our contributors list and sending out PDFs to contributors
Please send your CV to Tracey Ingram at email@example.com with your preferred start date. Applicants will be asked to write a short article based on text and images provided to evaluate writing proficiency.