Established in 1997, FRAME is the world’s leading media brand for interior-design professionals.
Our vision is that meaningful spaces enable people to work, shop, relax and live better, making them happier and healthier. It’s our mission to empower spatial excellence by connecting talented designers to visionary clients and the best makers.
We are currently looking for a bright, hands-on and talented intern with an immediate start date. The marketing and events intern will support the marketing of Frame products and services and the production of events including the Frame Awards and Frame Lab (www.frameawards.com).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in planning, creating and implementing social media and PR initiatives
• Implement and maintain marketing campaigns for our titles and events
• Update, extend and improve our sales and marketing databases
• Support the production of the Frame Awards and Frame Lab (see frameawards.com)
• Manage Frame’s appearance at international trade fairs to support magazine/books and subscription sales
• Provide general support to the marketing & events team
• Preferably a marketing or communications student
• Up to speed with the latest social media channels and Google Analytics
• Knowledgeable and interested in offline and online marketing
• Willing to assist build up and build down fair stands
• High level of English, written and spoken
• Forward thinking and creative
• Enthusiastic and flexible
• Pro-active and independent
What we offer
• Working in a fast-paced company that is leading in its field
• Working with a passionate and motivated team in an international environment
• Learn and develop key skills in marketing and event production
• 36 hours per week, 6 months
• EUR 450 per month
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Jelena Obradov, Brand & Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Frame please visit our website www.frameweb.com
We look forward to hearing from you!