Black Forest Footwear’s mission is to empower women to perform at the top of their game by offering them luxurious high heels that are comfortable. At the heart of our high heels stands a patent-pending anatomic insole that our CEO Christof developed in collaboration with orthopedists and engineers. Adding innovations in material sciences, our high heels look stunning and free women of the pain traditional high heels cause. To kickstart the next phase, we are looking for an ambitious intern to join us in our Schöneberg, Berlin office for a duration of 3 months.
• Marketing: Help to craft buyer personas (who are they, influencing, where they buy, etc.), quantify niche sizes and recognize megatrends to strategically assess different target groups. Perform market research and survey target customers independently
• Branding: Codify and drive our branding strategy. This will require to think through and communicate to external parties our brand message, name, symbols and packaging as well as help with their design
• PR: Identify strategic partners for brand activation. Companies, their brands, women’s groups, brick and mortar stores, conferences, etc. Proactively reach out to newspapers, individuals and organizations
• Customer relationship management: Establish client relationships through our email and social media channels and talk with our prototype testees directly. In this way, you will experience our clients’ burning interest in our product and, if you wish – why not test our high heels yourself?
WHY WORK WITH US?
• Purpose and impact: For 70+ years now, high heels are built to inflict severe health issues upon women. We are set to change this. Join us to take things into a new age and indulge in your passion for fashion
• Growth and performance: We are a meritocracy – performance outstrips tenure. We tear down silos and challenge the status quo. Fire questions at us and take on real responsibility from day one. We value your input and encourage learning through participation in relevant conferences or networking events
• Perks: 400€ monthly salary, space in our co-working with free beverages, recreational room, unlimited fruits and monthly teambuilding events, plus work from home when you need to
• Currently studying toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business or Fashion Management
• Entrepreneurial drive with a passion for tackling problems heads on, resilience to learn from failure and an aptitude for structured thinking and analytics
• Good written and basic design skills, ability to capture the Black Forest Footwear aesthetic in marketing collateral
• Fluent English and German
To apply, send your resume along with your transcripts and motivation letter to email@example.com, containing 1) email marketing or social media platforms you might have used in previous roles; 2) a graphic design of marketing collateral or mock-up that reflects your aesthetic abilities; 3) two to three pieces of content or articles that you believe would appeal to what you think could be a target customer for us. We will review your application and notify you of our decision within 2 weeks. Next steps will include interviews via Skype video.